Personal belongings and unauthorised items cannot be taken into the test room. They will be stored in a secure place.
You are allowed to bring the following into the test room:
- photo ID
- pens, pencils, erasers, rulers, clear pencil cases
- water in a clear plastic bottle with label removed
- medicine and medical devices required during tests
- Statement of Entry (this will have been placed on your desk before the start of the test)
The list of items you can’t bring into the test room includes, but is not limited to:
- mobile phones, cameras, smart watches, iPods, iPads (or similar tablet devices), e-readers or any other electronic items on which notes could be accessed or data received/transmitted
- notes, paper
- correction fluid/tape, erasable pens
- bags, handbags, luggage, coats
- graph paper
Please note this list is not exhaustive.
* Wrist watches may not be worn during the test. If your exams centre allows you to bring wrist watches into the test room, they have to be removed and placed clearly on your desk.
Smart watches are not allowed at the desk.
Centres are required to ensure there is a reliable clock visible to all candidates in the test room.