This article contains information for candidates who took BMAT on 30 October 2019 and want to access their results online.
BMAT October results are made available to candidates using the Metritests portal. In order to log into the portal, you need to use the login details provided to you on the day of the test.
If you have lost or have not received your login details, please contact the Exams Officer at the centre where you took your test. They can contact Admissions Testing on your behalf, in order to re-issue the results log-in information.
Please follow the steps below to access your BMAT October results.
- Log into the Metritests portal using the username, password and Institution ID you were provided.
All fields are case sensitive, so please enter the details as you see them on your Candidate Results Sheet.
The Institution ID is offlinetest
- Click on the BMAT October box.
- Click on the orange View Results button near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Access your Statement of Results here button (column furthest to the right) to see your Statement of Results.
- To download your Statement of Results, click on the Save icon near the top of the screen and select the format in which you want to save the document.